• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

is sli enabled

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
thx for all you responses i dotn rely know what to do im downloading Si sandra and makeing shure that i will get the best bandwith i can
what do you get for 3dmark? ;)
Edit if i can i rely dont want to spend eny muney as i simply doont have it spent the rest of it on my rc savge's

I think thideras is right when you look at possibly being cpu limited. But since you already have the cards I think you should try testing each card independently and make sure you are getting a similar score with each of them. You can run 3dmark on back to back pulls and get 200 points difference, so I would say that you should work with those boundaries. Again make sure you have the latest bios for your motherboard and make sure that you are using the SLI bridge when you put both cards back in your system. Then maybe think about that psu from Corsair that they are recommending.

As far as memory bandwidth vs performance, that is just something you are going to have to play with. I spent close to a week playing with cpu multipliers, frequency and fsb to figure out what gave me good everyday use with the best gaming performance.

that program what do i use to get mem bandwith if i use preformanc analyser mypc crashes even at stock speds
dont worry found it what ddandwith you useing?

Last edited:
that program what do i use to get mem bandwith if i use preformanc analyser mypc crashes even at stock speds
dont worry found it what ddandwith you useing?
I am having an extremely hard time understand what you are trying to say, can you proofread that please? :eh?:

My guess: You ran a memory bandwidth test and it crashed.

What memory test, was it system memory or video card memory?

If it was system memory, download an iso of memtest+86, burn it to a disc and boot off of it. Let it run for a few hours and see if you get any errors.

If it was video card memory, remove one card and try again.

sorry im a bit quick and the laptop dont help the keys ar rely sticky
system mem ill do memtest when i dont need the pc

KarlThomas, you had asked about 3dmark06 scores. My system (in my signature) scored a 9164. The system here at the shop q6600 @ 2.4, p5k deluxe, 4gb ram, raptor os and 750 western digital data, 8800gts 320mb (stock settings) with a thermal take toughpower 850 power supply scored 10809 with the default settings (1280x1024 no aa). Hope this helps.

The other question is have you tried deleting the driver and re-installing it? (169.25)

Could you post the individual card scores as you do it, ie only one card in the pc at a time. And then post what your score is when you put both in and sli?

edit: NeuralNet pointed out in another post that Vista and SLI requires hotfixes. Have you downloaded those yet? If not here is a link http://www.nvidia.com/object/windows_vista_hotfixes.html

Last edited:
Back