• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ivy Bridge 3570K/3770K from Microcenter for $189/$289 (in store-only)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jason4207

I thought this was in-store-only, but it does appear that you can get this awesome deal shipped right now as well! :shock:

Great deals on several Z77 mobos as well if you combo w/ the 3570K.

Edit:
In-store only now. Appears to have been a mistake. :bang head

Last edited:
I was just there at the store and they acted like it was not supposed to be like that (sale price shipped) hurry up and buy

In in in! Standing next to the locked up CPU cabinet now in cincinatti, waiting for help. Columbus next, unless I can talk them into doing more than 1 here.

Only would do one, tried talking them into two.

308.84 out the door including Ohio tax.

Eta until Columbus, 2 hours. I would stop by Don, however I have been away from home since Wednesday - I appreciate the offer. Eager to see the girl and the pooch. :)

I.M.O.G. hurry up and post the OC results of the non engineering samples pretty pretty pretty please lol i want to know if i should jump on the IB bandwagon.

I tried pulling the trigger, they have disabled you from adding it to your cart. I don't know why they wouldn't just stick to that price lol. It's the perfect amount!

309.56 in Columbus out the door

I am exhausted, so I will probably try to wake up early tomorrow and kick the crappy out of one of these on the cold stuff. I won't be running any air testing, I want to see an Intel chip running at -190c!

Couple hours until I am home, then sleeeep

Looks my only problem (besides getting my 3770k) is the fact that all my boards are either P67 or Z68 boards, which it's looking like bioses supporting IB and decent overclocking are few and far between for now. The Asrock boards don't even have a bios listed yet supporting IB at all. The Biostar P67 board does have a bios listed as supporting IB, but there isn't any telling just yet what the max multi it will give with IB. I do know that 48 multi is available with a 2500k though with it; just updated the bios on that system. And I have a couple of Gigabyte Z68 mATX boards here too not in use, but it looks like the Giga boards all have max multi problems with IB right now and will need a new bios update for overclocking support.:(

I guess if I have to, I'll spring for a Z77 board if I have no joy with the P67 and Z68 boards.

Heh, I guess I'll have to go with a cheaper board myself. I was looking at the Biostar TZ77XE3, since it looks to pack some decent features, especially for the price. Since I'm not going cold with it, I figure that it will do if none of my present boards support decent overclocking with IB. The TP67B+ I'm using with the 2500k is actually been a pretty decent overclocker and stable too.

Looks my only problem (besides getting my 3770k) is the fact that all my boards are either P67 or Z68 boards, which it's looking like bioses supporting IB and decent overclocking are few and far between for now. The Asrock boards don't even have a bios listed yet supporting IB at all. The Biostar P67 board does have a bios listed as supporting IB, but there isn't any telling just yet what the max multi it will give with IB. I do know that 48 multi is available with a 2500k though with it; just updated the bios on that system. And I have a couple of Gigabyte Z68 mATX boards here too not in use, but it looks like the Giga boards all have max multi problems with IB right now and will need a new bios update for overclocking support.:(

I guess if I have to, I'll spring for a Z77 board if I have no joy with the P67 and Z68 boards.

I know what you mean, my MIVE has been throwing random fits since I installed the 3770k . I can't wait until the MVF comes out.

why not going with this board:http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157293 its a little more expensive but its better then biostar (at least in my opinion)

I guess mainly because Asrock hasn't even bothered to come out with any bios yet so far that supports IB for my P67 Extreme6 boards. Those boards were pretty high end when I bought them too and there isn't even a bios release out yet that supports IB at all yet for them. I inquired about IB support from them and they said that they will eventually release an updated bios. And that doesn't help me a bit right now. So I guess you could say I am mad at Asrock at the moment.;)

Did you check the beta list for asrock? They had bios's for my z68 and p67 for IB...

Back