• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ivy Bridge 3570K/3770K from Microcenter for $189/$289 (in store-only)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
why not going with this board:http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157293 its a little more expensive but its better then biostar (at least in my opinion)

This board seems to be worth the additional funds over the biostar. It appears that you are getting 2 more usb 3.0 ports, along with a realtek alc898 sound chip. The gold caps are a nice touch, and the multimedia software provided by ASRock.

On a side note, It is beyond me why Intel won't natively support more than 2 Sata 6 ports. AMD has been supporting more than two for two years now.

Are these not even available in-store? It's in their latest catalogue but I can't find the processors even with a search of their website...

They should be, they may have removed them from the site to prevent the price/ordering issues of yesterday. Best to just call them I suppose to make sure they still have some in stock.

Did you check the beta list for asrock? They had bios's for my z68 and p67 for IB...

I checked the beta zone last week and there was no link to it. But after reading this post I checked and there was a link to a beta bios supporting IB. :D Thanks for telling me to check again. Now I shouldn't have to break down that system and install a new mobo. :thup:

I think this is more to do with that it isn't a price for web purchases.

Only would do one, tried talking them into two.

308.84 out the door including Ohio tax.

Eta until Columbus, 2 hours. I would stop by Don, however I have been away from home since Wednesday - I appreciate the offer. Eager to see the girl and the pooch. :)

I always just leave the store, go back in, and find a different sales person. Or tell the guy to be cool for once in his life and give me more than one...that worked last time :p

Back