• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

JEANTECH

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

j0hnsm1th

Ok anybody heard of this company? because I think my current unbranded one is faulty and I can buy this or this at my local pc world for £40 and £60 respectively.

what is your opinion?

Have you heard of JeanTech?

Last edited:
I would stick with something a bit better, though admitedly, I have no IDEA who their OEM is. I would look at the PSU Sticky for quality PSU's before you get another POS and it takes out more than itself. ;)

+1 with earthdog here. You get what you pay for with powersupplies imo, I would much rather spend 80-120 range on a good Corsair/OCz/ other trusted brand, than spend 40-60 on a cheap one and have to replace it 6 months later.

What rig are you going to use this for? If its for one of the rigs in your sig, a Corsair 400w would be pleanty of juice.

Jeantech used to be either OEM Deer or Sirtec depending on the unit. Not sure if they still are. The Sirtec ones are so-so. The Deer ones are total junk.

Ok anybody heard of this company? because I think my current unbranded one is faulty and I can buy this or this at my local pc world for £40 and £60 respectively.

what is your opinion?

Have you heard of JeanTech?

I've looked at the detailed specs for both units and they are rubbish. Both will hit mid 70's efficiency numbers and have very small 12v rails for their watt ratings. Stay far away.

Can you list the components of the system so we can suggest a better PSU for you? Is it the blue one in your sig?

Back