• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just a Blast from the Past!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jolly-Swagman

Hello to Everyone,
Just a Blast from the Past Returned, Been a Member of OC Forums & T32 Folding Team since 2007, last time I was active was around 2015,
My absence was due to Real Life and Health issues, Myself and Family.Lost both my parents since then, Mum 2017 & Dad 2019 , still battling on with our own Health issues, Myself and Wife Debbie.

Great to be back after getting some old Friends on here Charles and Matt, to reset my email and passwords,
So look forward to some reading up on current tech as still I'm Rocking or should I say Nursing my old PC Build from 2010,
although its definitely No Folding@Home Machine nowadays, well and truly far from the specs needed by the looks of things!

Will be great catching up with some old friends.

Regards
George - aka Jolly-Swagman. 😎😉

Hey Welcome back, you may want to start off with a GTX 10 series card then work your way up from there. :welcome:

Welcome back! It is really good to see you in these parts again!

Hey Welcome back, you may want to start off with a GTX 10 series card then work your way up from there. :welcome:

Welcome back George.:cheers::grouphug:

Great to see another old timer. You are always welcome here.

George, good to see you back! :beer:

Welcome back :)

Thank You Everyone for the warm welcome's:salute: :grouphug:

Back