• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just Cause 2 (PC) - $29.90 @ Gogamer.com

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
played the demo for probably 2 hrs and still didnt get through more than 50% of the stuff the small 35 sq miles had to offer... i cant imagine 400sq miles.

Played the demo and wanted to pick this up. Ordered it from here tonight, saved a few bucks. Thanks for the Cyber Deal!

Well said, now if I could have only got them to just email the cd key, register on steam, download and not pay shipping.

sorry for the double post but i thought it would be humorous to note that my order came with a freebie, a copy of Hidden And Dangerous 2 which looks to have been used to make sure that just cause 2 wouldnt rattle around in the box.

I guess they figure its easier to get rid of them to customers, than send them to that game dump in Mexico :p

you know, i requested customer service from them reguarding their error in sending me an additional title, i had hoped for a nice witty reply however it seems i will just be getting no reply =/ ah well it's still funny.

Had you only noticed my comment on wishing they would have just emailed me the key to register via steam and save on shipping Aynjell. you could have got it while it was still on sale. infact being steamworks was the only reason i took the deal this early. it was one of those want to play but could wait for a steam sale titles.

Had you only noticed my comment on wishing they would have just emailed me the key to register via steam and save on shipping Aynjell. you could have got it while it was still on sale. infact being steamworks was the only reason i took the deal this early. it was one of those want to play but could wait for a steam sale titles.

Actually, it was 34.90 when I first looked at it, which was today. I appreciate you suggesting that I should read more, and perhaps I missed a detail, but the sale was already over. And just because I don't have it now doesn't mean I can't wait for a 50% off on steam later on down the road. :)

It's just nice to know that no matter how I choose to buy it, and should I find a deal down the road, I can get it and have it added to my steam account, where I personally believe all games should reside. :)

Actually, it was 34.90 when I first looked at it, which was today. I appreciate you suggesting that I should read more, and perhaps I missed a detail, but the sale was already over. And just because I don't have it now doesn't mean I can't wait for a 50% off on steam later on down the road. :)

It's just nice to know that no matter how I choose to buy it, and should I find a deal down the road, I can get it and have it added to my steam account, where I personally believe all games should reside. :)

hmmm after rereading over my previous statement i am sorry it was incredibly poor wording. i had meant you seeing it a few days ago when it was the 48hour sale.

One of the best sandbox games ever released lately. The Map is Huuuuuuge! I've logged around 20+hrs and I'm only at 25% percent complete. Destroying and wrecking havoc just to build chaos is soooo much. And the innovative ways of attaching objects with your grappling hook is endless. I once grappled a launched satellite to a flying jet and set it to outer space. I failed the mission since that was not the objective but it was fun that you can actually do that.

Great game overall.

Back