• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just did my first 2 mods to my antec case, opinions needed =)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That many cathodes look pretty good. I've got a blue one set up vertically in the back of my case, maybe I'll add another.

I don't sleep in the same room as my PC so noise and lights have never been a problem. :D

lol yeah its pretty bright :) but i didnt want to leave anything in the dark, gotta show off the goods :) yeah my comp is now horribly bright and sounds like a jet plane :) but i can sleep through anything at night.

next week in goes 2 tornado case fans! ::headbut::!!

is that a stock AMD fan i see in there? I saw the green fan and that was it. how come it sounds like a jet plane? have u got tornado case fans or something?

i got that same case and i'm trying to work on Stealthing it...i think you should try it too so i can see how it turns out! :)
however in mine i got a CCFL and a UV light so i could take advantage of the UV round cables i got too...keep us updated

Cheesy Peas said:
sweet, i like the streaks near the blowhole... what are they and how did u do it?

nice job, a tad bright tho lol

Its the window that antec sells. They have a kinda cool built in fan frill on it.

yeah the side panel is a direct replacement for the antec case models, got it from new egg for 30 bucks :) i love it, the fan hole is perfectly set up for dropping in my extra antec fan :) no screws needed. yeah i didnt think it would be that bright i just got 3 ligths cause i didnt want to leave any areas dark :)

stock fan? hell no :) thats dynatrons top model, there the low end of the top end if yah know what i mean, dont have any complaints on it yet and it keeps my amd really cool... only set me back 25 bucks or so.

the monsoon speakers are nice, i didnt like them at first but they are growing on me, i just ditched my santra cruz sound card and am running the speaks through the nforce :)

i love my computer more now its a long work in progress but i keep gettin more and more ideas for her :) i got a update coming soon, just ordered some side mount fans to go in the pci slot to blow right on the 9700 pro :L) and going to put 2 tornados in also.

lol yeah , man i got some many cables it its crazy... im working on it im just running out of spots to hide it lol :) and i ran outta wire loom! :)~

Sony DRU-500! You lucky bar steward :D

The mod looks great. A little bit bright for me, I have the same case.

Back