• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Kingston HyperX Predator RGB DDR4-2933 Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

We heard*about Kingston's new HyperX Predator RGB line of DDR4 at CES 2018 and now thanks to Kingston we have a 4 x 8 GB, a quad-channel set of DDR4-2933 MHz RAM to put through the paces today. What makes this*memory unique is an industry-first, Infrared Sync technology to keep your RAM modules synchronized with*each other*regardless of the system. Paired with an aggressive heatsink design, we have one sharp looking set of DDR4 which easily fits into any system build. Let's get a closer look at what HyperX has served up for us.

Click here to view the article.

Nice review :)
Let's say I was expecting similar results but some other IC ... I will probably have a chance to test one of these in couple of days and new Fury series designed for AMD. Still not sure what kits.

Thanks guys, what IC did you expect Woomack?

New Micron but similar OC :) ... as we were already talking, I think Micron will be in new Fury series as it was already listed on QVL of some motherboard brands.

Back