• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Kuhler 620 Help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nokmond

Hi all, I've been reading thru some of the helpful threads on here so I thought I'd join up to seek some advice! So hello!

Anyway, I bought a used 280x graphics card which came with the Antec kuhler 620 and gpu mounting adaptor. I'm using the card with the stock Msi Twin Frozr fans so I'm wanting to fit the kuhler on my 4670k.

I'm thinking of making my own backplate and trying to fit it somehow even tho the only fitting I have is the gpu adaptor.

Any advice? It's a Silverstone HTPC case so the mobo is mounted flat so retaining the kuhler shouldn't be a problem.

As I see it, as long as it's got a good fit to the Cpu it should work fine?

Cheers!

Welcome! :welcome:

Before you go trying to make a bracket and possibly kill your board, try contacting Antec Support directly. Asked them if they can provide the mounting bracket for the socket of your board. ;)

Awsome! Hopefully they'll sell you a bracket kit for a few bux and you're good to go! Better safe than sorry! :thup:

Keep us posted!

Back