• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Laptops dont save you money

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Advice, dont use a external mouse with laptop. You will learn how to use the laptop touchpad over time.
Thanks

^^^

Bah... I have never heard more nonsense... You can't play FPS with the touch pad... beleive me I have tried... the touchpad takes me 3x longer to do tasks... I reccomend a full sized CORDED (logitech g7 is an exception to this rule) mouse that way you don't have to worry about a transmitter...

My mice of preference are... logitec mx510,518, g5, and the wireless g7...

the g7 which is the mouse I am currently using is just so awsome and the transmitter is about the size of a cruiser micro usb flash drive and the mouse comes with 2 batteries... a single battery seems to last about 4-7 days with average use. the mouse comes with a battery charging station that you can keep at home and let it use power from a powered usbhub... about every 3 days I just swap my batteries in my mouse and that's it... no dealing with those AA batteries...

Back