• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

last of my new cooling parts is on the way

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

outhouse

not where or why, mainly price for shipping added up to 2 different places and times as well as mistakes buying on impulse.[tt]

BIE [with shroud] 120, TT120/rads, DD rbx cpu, DD maze 4 chipset. laing 350,

tygon 3/8 Tline DDfillport. all internal. ay yes the 1/2 intake mod on the laing is in the works

since the TTBW is working fine @4g its all overkill but what a way too go :cool: and get ready for summer :p

Suhweet dude!

Sounds like you're ready to kick off summer the right way. :thup:

I just learned that I too have new (free) hardware on the way, and I can totally relate! New toys just rocks!

My watercooling needs no improvement, it's pretty much as far as you can go with watercooling, but I'm getting a new A64 system rolling in trade for my current P4 Pressy.
My brother needs one to run phone switch software for a customer, and would rather have a running P4 for it, so he can escape the fun/embarrasment of bad parts delays and tweaking.
Plus too, the A64 system I picked out is $100 cheaper than him going to buy a similar Prescott system. Memory price dropped and so did AMD's mobile price.

Lucky me:D

So when you get that pump modded out, you gonna post a new thread? I don't need a small pump, but I'm unendingly curious!

Back