• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

@ last the beer cooler is here

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Wow, incredible work on that setup. Have you hooked up an Ammeter inline to see how much power that setup is using? With all of those phase change units, I imagine it's drawing a bit of current :D

Seriously, if the closed loop AC setup works, I may have to borrow that idea. Just doing that with normal aircooling hardware would give pretty good results I think...although nowhere near what you're going to be getting with your insane setup :D

Wow, that is just insanely beautiful.

A completely controlled OCing enviroment... ON WHEELS!!! ;)

Can't wait to see this when it's done. And to see some nice OC's from the setup too.

well just got one of my ln2 tubes from chilly today and have fitted up the fans in the base of the small oc table that fits into the rig i will be putting it all together
this week end and will have some pics

0.0 your doing exactly what im hoping to accomplish as far as not having to regas the compressor and what not but being able to make a chiller that will get me temps below 0c

but if what your doing works, ill probably try to accomplish the same :D (cooling the whole thing)

I just dont want to have to go through all the trouble and work you have to to regas everything and what not.
otherwise I would make a single stage.

looks great bazx your blowing away everyone elses test benchs

great to see the new pics i was wondering where the vapochill was going to sit

now i just need more pics to stare at...

wow that is a toss up. a kick @$$ cooling setup or amazing parties..... the cooling wouldnt have been my choice but looks great.

Last edited:
I like what your doing Bazx, it is like PC-ICE's OC chamber only a lot more involved and elaborate. I think this may be the final step in terms of cooling performance, DD the proc's and then chill the air for the rest of the comp.

Looking foward to seeing what this can do :D.

Last edited:
That looks freaking awesome! I WANT ONE! So...bazx...where do you live at? :p

Back