• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Last word on TH7-II?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Wow!

Mikeward, dont feel bad, I am in the SAME shoes as you bud. I have my new beauty 1.6A sitting in a box infront of me and I cant do a thing. Whats ABiT's phone number? I want to get this solved ASAP since I have all my website files on my other HDD and dont want to damage that by tossing it into different systems.

The main problem was, the places we bought our boards are *******s. (sorry, but its true.) The boards they sold us were outdated for its time. I mean, if you bought your board after 12/4/01 and your having the "Post 29" problem, you know your board is old.

Good luck to all who have this issue, and hopefully we can clock soon!

Abit's phone number is on their website (which I can't seem to get to right now...). And, it's in the back of your manual. I got mine today. After finally getting the old bios chip out, I popped the new one in and POSTed just fine! I'm going out tomorrow to get the remaining parts I need (a CD-RW and a new fdd) so I can get up and going...

As long as I can get up early to go to work early, I can leave early and hopefully have windows installed before Buffy...

Back