• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Lineage II - recuriting hardcore MMRPG players

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well there are lots of adena farmers in the game. Some are using bot programs, some have real ppl behind them. Most of them appear at low or middle lvl areas. There are fewer farmers at high lvl areas, all of them are controlled by real ppl, and most of the high lvl farmers are dwarf bounty hunters that would just spoil outside party. I don't have that much problems with farmers/bots.

Bartz was the only server in closed beta. Since it's the oldest server, it's ahead of all other servers. And it's the most exciting one.
If you are new and just get started, come switch to bartz and join us. :)

so if all the bots are at low and mid level places does that make it harder for lower and mid level people to hunt? and adena...is that money?

Adena is the money in Lineage II. Not all areas are covered by them. They are just in some areas. Since the world is so big, there is enough room for everyone.

#18: your right... i apologize. it wasn't my intention to crap your thread. and my post was to el-scotto, so i should have pm'ed him.

i was addicted to this game at one time too :p . it looks like they've added a lot of new spells etc.

I heard c2 will be here soon. More new stuff. :) Well but by then it will be much harder to solo. Will need stronger group to survive the hunt.

I reccomend that you download the c2 textures, use the official file and the guide though, don't use a .exe as those sometimes contain keyloggers.

I have c2 texture. Copied from offical korean client. So it's 100% safe.

Here is a screenshot of a male dark elf bladedancer
bladedancermale.jpg

btw, I think for dual swords, it's boring to have 2 same swords lol. The female BD has dual katana, the male one has dual shamshir. I've seen 1 katana and 1 shamshir, it's the coolest. :)

I still play Lineage2 daily. I have a lvl 51 Orc Destroyer on the Erica server. I love this game. The open pvp makes for an interesting political system and economic system. I just got my B grade Great Sword the other day :) :)

How is the PVP handled?

Do you get drop items? Permadeath? XP loss or Adena? Special PVP points that add to certain abilities like in DAOC? Is everyone a target for PVP or are certain levels safe like in Asheron's Call?

I still have my account, but I haven't played for a while. I started getting horrible lag and my lvl 14 dark elf fighter kept getting killed cause of the lag so I am lvl 12 no and I lost my 30,000 adena wolf also because of the horrible lag on the Kain server. The game just seems like its gone down hill. Still got the same crappy weapons as well. Bloodsaber and fricken short bow bah!!!!.

PvP is considered open. You can attack anyone anywhere but if you kill them whike they are white you go red and become the best loot dropping target in the game.

Mob and the usual PvP have the same death xp penalties with a lower chance of dropping an item. No special pvp bonuses.. just pure kill or be killed based on tactics and skill/equipment

Our Domoinus alliance just successfully defended our Oren Castle from enemy clans' attack last Sunday. The battle was way too easy for us due to the good plan and the weak of enemies. We had placed lots of NPC guards mostly archers inside the castle gate and on the wall/towers. None of the enemy actually made to the bridge in front of the outter gate, what a waste of 3 million adena NPC guards fee lol. We had lots of fully buffed archers and mages targeted every enemy clan's leader long before siege started. As soon as the siege started, ALL their leaders were taken out, thus they failed to set up attacking headquarter. Which pretty much the resault was out at the beginning since they had to respawn at the second nearest town without a attacking headquarter, run all the way back takes too much time. Soon after the fall of their leaders, our force outside castle wiped all enemies out. They regrouped a few times tried new assaults, but those were very insufficient without a headquarter to respawn at. The siege ended up we chased them all the way from castle to town.(you can kill registered enemies outside siege zone, it will only add to pvp score not pk).

Well if any HARDCORE mmrpg gamers is interested, my clan can use lots more very active people. PM me to contact.

Back