• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

liquid cooling help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Then a 7990 would surely NOT be my choice as it doesn't have the horsepower nor vram to support the resolution. It is a BIG step down from 2 290x's.

If you are a gamer, make sure that monitor is 60Hz... :)

Then a 7990 would surely NOT be my choice as it doesn't have the horsepower nor vram to support the resolution. It is a BIG step down from 2 290x's.

If you are a gamer, make sure that monitor is 60Hz... :)

^^^this

at this point there is still a lack of good "fast" 4K monitors
there will be a lot more available by thankgiving/x-mas/the holidays

Yeah, too many 4k 30hz monitors. Don't get it. I guess you gotta milk everyone before moving on up. lol

Yeah, too many 4k 30hz monitors. Don't get it. I guess you gotta milk everyone before moving on up. lol

Yeah

Been looking at them the other day, still nothing that catches my eye. Then again, i would like a 4K at 120hz - 3D-capable one day :)

A this point a 30Hz 4K is however well suited to browse old 320x200 pix on old pr0n sites on thewaybackmachine :D

the best advice i can give is to read all the watercooling stickies, be sure to put a drain in it from the get go and buy lots more tube than you even want because like me you are going to replumb and rewire the thing till your happy with it, my guess would be 50 or so times, then you'll be adicted to it and redo it 50 more.

For that price I could grab 3 1080p LED monitors with a surround stand for a surround setup. Oh wait I did...:p Actually it was around $450-$550. 4K is nice though. Just going to wait a while for those.

Back