• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Live Benching - Get Your Session on the Front Page!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Going to try to stream something this evening - not sure what exactly, but it will be something from my s775 grab bag. Probably something the team hasn't ran before, take some firsts for easy team points with a little cold and mean amounts of volts.

i will be air benching tonight out side. (in before booooring)

its gonna be cold but i dont get snow here. will put up a stream when im organised. will be about 8pm AEST (GMT+10)

Got the MVG coated entirely in vaseline. Livestream coming in 1-2 hours. I will post back once I'm fired up and ready to go.

Mobo: MVG
CPU: 3770K
RAM: 2x 2GB Dominator GT (what kind of memory chips are these?)
Cooling: LN2

Got the MVG coated entirely in vaseline. Livestream coming in 1-2 hours. I will post back once I'm fired up and ready to go.

Mobo: MVG
CPU: 3770K
RAM: 2x 2GB Dominator GT (what kind of memory chips are these?)
Cooling: LN2

Stalker mode: ON! :D

Any tips on my ram chips? Need to figure out what ram chips are on these things so I can use the builtin OC profiles and tweak from there.

Matt, on those dominator rams the chips will depend on what rev the pcb is. if you can give up that info we can find out for you

No clue, sorry. Mr. Ram I am not.

I'd harass Kow on AIM or Woomack via telepathy.

EDIT:
This is my advice for anybody bored :chair:
Bobnova said:
I'd harass Kow on AIM

1018 Jonnie? Is that the right number?

EDIT: Version 7.1 is on the sticker, I was looking for a number on the actual PCB. That looks like 7.1 is PSC from the chart... Thanks guys, I'm a dummie. Looks like these should be good sticks to have.

Take a high res pic of one of the sticks and post it... :D Make things easier for your teams of "researchers"... ;)

Edit: One more list of possible DDR3 ICs for Corsair RAM from i4memory

CorsairDDR3_IC_Guide2.jpg

Back