• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for a case that can fit a ThermoChill HE120.2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lejend

I've been out of the game for a bit, so bear with me here. Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I did a couple of searches and didn't find anything.

As the Title says, I'm looking for a new case that can fit a ThermoChill HE120.2

http://www.dangerdenstore.com/product.php?productid=45

I am making the jump to water cooling and this radiator seem to be the way to go. Size and price are not issues, although I would prefer as large a case as possible. This case would house the system seen in my sig, minus the old cooling, of course.

I would like something that would require as little extra modification as possible. Basically, I want to throw this bad boy in, attach two fans, and be done with it. Are there even any cases out there that this would attach inside of well?

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

get ThermoChill PA120.2 instead HE120.2, Stacker or Armor will take that radiator infront without cutting the case

OCS911 said:
get ThermoChill PA120.2 instead HE120.2, Stacker or Armor will take that radiator infront without cutting the case

Exactly how much modding would be required to install it into a Stacker? I'm also thinking of getting a Black Ice XtremeII Radiator, but as far as installation goes, I can't imagine there would be much difference.

the stacker can fit that right in the front with no modding .. it could basically fit a pa120.3 or bix III but then u would love the ability to have any hds mounted

Back