• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for a good case with USB3.0... And <$100.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It all really depends on what kind of look you're going for, and if you want to go with a reliable case that everybody has or take a step in a new direction. I've heard nothing but great things about the 690 II, but it's a very common case and if you don't mind that then you should get it. The 690 also has a sleeker look to it than the Storm Enforcer. However if you want to try something that's newer and may or may not be an amazing case, or if you're going for more of a beefier look, then go with the Storm Enforcer. Personally, I would go with the 690II if I was choosing between the two.

As for USB 3.0, not many devices are 3.0 right now so in my opinion there's not much of a point in having it. I would say it will be a couple years before 3.0 becomes standard and by that time there will be nicer, cheaper cases that will have it. Just my $.02.

Back