• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for advice

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Haven't run MemTest yet, but I had to re do my OC settings after my previous CPU frequency wasn't stable during stress testing with Real Bench.

Current

CPU: 4.15 GHz 1.4 V 31 C/61 C
RAM: 3733 MHz 18-20-20-40 1.35 V
GPU: 2100 MHz/11000 MHz 1.075 V 25 C/45 C
Cooling: Master Cooler ML240R

Stable during a 1 hr stress test on Real Bench. It's late now, so I will look into MemTest tomorrow night.

Fixed the image, @ Scu84St3v3420 to upload images, in the reply box at the top right there's a square icon that gives the option to upload from PC or link. Also in the advanced reply there's an option for adding attachments. Either of these should work if not then it could be a browser issue as Earthdog said
we have a bug thread. Please report the issie there with details...browser, etc. If you are using firefox, uninstall flash.

I ran MemTest last night @ 3733 settings and it failed. Reverted back to my initial RAM OC of 3400 MHz @ 16-18-18-38 1.35 V, ran MemTest and that passed. When I get home from work I will continue testing to see what I can max out at stable. Goal is for 3600 MHz @ 18-20-20-40 1.35 V, but only time will testing will show where I max out at. The last few days of tweaking and testing all my settings has been a good learning experience.

Back