• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking to buy a cooler, would like some suggestions.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

zitnik

Hey everyone.

I'm looking to buy a cooler for my CPU, which is in my sig. I am running it at 3.8Ghz on Stock and idling around 29-30c and hitting 49-52c on full load. I could probably hit 4Ghz on stock cooling and stay under 60c, but don't want to risk it. I'd like to OC to at least 4.2ghz and hopefully hit 4.5.

I don't want to spend over $100 for some ridiculous cooling system. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

My case has great airflow plus the case has a 240mm fan that sits right above the processor, and another slot for a second 240mm so that's why I've gotten so high on stock cooling. Plus the PC is in my basement which is very cool.

Last edited:
i just bought a cooler master v8 it was used 3 weeks and the guy went with a h50 water cooling i got the v8 for $20 works great

Back