• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking to upgrade monitor.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Silver_Pharaoh

Likes the big ones n00b Member
Currently using this: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824009109 Acer AL2017. 1440x1050 @ 60Hz right now.
I can probably fit a 27". LCD size is measured across, from top left to bottom right correct?

Just looking to get a higher resolution and a sharp image. This new monitor MUST have 2 inputs at least. One VGA input and anything else for the other. DVI, HDMI etc.
Would love to keep it under $200 CAD. Cheaper the better of course.

LG make any good monitors? (I like LG that's why I'm asking :D )
I hear Dell, oddly enough, makes good monitors?

Thanks guys! :thup:

While you wait, check out this section as recently, many have asked this same question. :)

No problems with LG here. Dell makes great monitors...not surprising at all as that has been known for a while. They are a bit pricey though. :)

While you wait, check out this section as recently, many have asked this same question. :)

No problems with LG here. Dell makes great monitors...not surprising at all as that has been known for a while. They are a bit pricey though. :)

I poked around eariler, but ill dig deeper and see what i find.

Honestly, i had no idea Dell made monitors up until 2 years ago :shock:

Back