• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Loop Deltas

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cozumel

It's the pantyhose kid with another question :clap:

So, I've got my cpu overclocked at 4.8GHz 1.3v vcore and is stable with Aida64 with all cores and tcase below 76c. Also stable in normal Windows use and with gaming. I've only begun the overclock process and will definitely go higher before moving on to RAM timings (currently @ JEDEC except 1.65v) and GPUs. Anyhow this isn't an overclock question as such, so I'll move on.

So for testing stability in typical use I am going down the gaming route with the latest games I own (Project Cars, Middle Earth Mordor, Pillars of Eternity and Witcher 3). Current ambient is 23c and with the CPU @ 4.8GHz my rad deltas are both at around 12c (whilst gaming). I've got the graphics settings for whatever game set to maximum across the board.

Please could you confirm if 12c is within typical parameters. Do you require more info? If you do, then please advise.

And of course, thanks again for all the help you have given and (hopefully) will continue to give

Last edited:
Lol wow. Big sig, but you forgot to mention the brand Orings you have.. lolol!

Being serious, I would say that is about right. :)

Back