• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Making Progress On Upgrade

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The not blurry image of your fans...is that the front of the case? I'd have those blowing in. Looks like they are blowing out the front.

After ripping out the old FX8320 setup, I and slowly getting everything installed
Ryzen 5 9700x cpu
MSI RX 6600 XT
Fury DDR5 6000 CL32 32GB
Still waiting for the watercooling tubing going with black and a few 90 black fittings
You must have built the computer with the FX8320 10 years ago. A lot has changed since then.

I still have the computer I built 10 years ago with a FX8350 but it is not my main computer anymore. It now has all SSDs and a better GPU so is still good for playing old games.

The not blurry image of your fans...is that the front of the case? I'd have those blowing in. Looks like they are blowing out the front.
Thats the top, 480mm rad under them
Post magically merged:

You must have built the computer with the FX8320 10 years ago. A lot has changed since then.

I still have the computer I built 10 years ago with a FX8350 but it is not my main computer anymore. It now has all SSDs and a better GPU so is still good for playing old games.
Yes sir and been rocking it for all these years so it was time for a change

Back