• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MAMOTH watercooling-TJ07 - 2 loops, 2 rads, 8 waterblocks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I would love to be able to get paid to build a setup like that. I'll bet it was fun figuring out how to get it all routed and worked out. Very nice job.

Ok, what are we going to have to do to have you tell us how much your customer spent on it?

Very nice job!

I usually don't like the curls around the tubing, but you made me change my mind. Must have been a pain in the @.. to put together.

Anyway, that is awesome, great job!

Femto said:
Very nice job!

I usually don't like the curls around the tubing, but you made me change my mind. Must have been a pain in the @.. to put together.

Anyway, that is awesome, great job!

yea im not a fan of the coloured coiles either, i prefer my usual black coils tbh.
i do kinda wish i didnt contrast the colour of the liquid / coils ... i though it was a good idea at the time 'meh'
Rick

This is awesome and very similar to a loop I have planned.

I'd love some more pics and info on the fitting of that top mounted rad, if you get a chance.

R B Customs said:
yea im not a fan of the coloured coiles either, i prefer my usual black coils tbh.
i do kinda wish i didnt contrast the colour of the liquid / coils ... i though it was a good idea at the time 'meh'
Rick
I personally love the green fluid and blue coils had same thing in my setup! This makes me want to wate cool again... :attn:

What kind of case is that?

EDIT: Nvm, I see it is in the title...

Last edited:
OMG! I didn't got the idea of those OCZ's Flex existence until now!
Its not 'bout colling...Its plain esthetics! DAMN that's good looking!

Simply beautiful. I love the case and that water cooling you've set up. I want one of those Silverstone cases sooooooooo badly. Nice work. :thup:

Back