• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Marathon: January PiFast

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
thanks , actually I'm working on some memory settings and since I have ss running then I thought why not to add result ;)

I think it's not that bad for 2400

trx.jpg

AMD| Dtrunk|PhII X4 925 | Air | 24.31 (world record)

i'll throw up some 925 love... (updated with proper desktop image, bettered my score but not going to resubmit at hwbot. or should i?)

Attachments

• oc pifast 925.jpg
    oc pifast 925.jpg
    291.2 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
AMD| Dtrunk|PhII X4 925 | Air | 24.31 (world record)

i'll throw up some 925 love... (updated with proper desktop image, bettered my score but not going to resubmit at hwbot. or should i?)

:shock::salute:

I'm speechless...

... I'm also in over my head.

Last edited:
No reason not to resubmit, you might as well.
Nice score! Especially on air, that's pretty impressive.

I think I'll have to throw a mining rig score up now. ;) Just for fun though, I'm planning on taking the 3770k under LN2.

Pro tip for anyone benching Amd... Thuban and Deneb are much faster clock per clock when compared to FX.

A whole bunch of great scores dtrunk! Now you need LN2. :sn:

i think it's the motherboard holding me back. i've pushed the cpu up to 1.62 volts; and 1.28 on the cpu/nb; but no matter what 326 is the max multiplier. but at an ambient of 0c, max temps are low 30c while under long loads like 1024m calculations. on a hyper 212+. either way, having some fun pushing the limits of the 925.

I think I'll have to throw a mining rig score up now. ;) Just for fun though, I'm planning on taking the 3770k under LN2.

Pro tip for anyone benching Amd... Thuban and Deneb are much faster clock per clock when compared to FX.

Hopefully your 3770k scales well with cold!

Good god, nice run Dtrunk. Maybe I'll try my 955 back on this board tomorrow and see what it will do.

Phenom ii kills FX clock for clock, but FX clocks higher, but the difference in clock has to be substantial to make up for the shortfall in performance.

Well apparently 1ghz higher is 1 sec slower. :(

Phenom ii kills FX clock for clock, but FX clocks higher, but the difference in clock has to be substantial to make up for the shortfall in performance.

not really relevant to this comp, but PD does do better in multi thread benches(wprime) due to it's higher thread count.

FX8350 beats 1100T in wprime 1024: our review here.

Also it clocks higher, so we might see the FX line do better if we do something threaded! :)

AMD|trailertrash13|FX-8350|water|26.38
well i got a little better

Attachments

• pifast 26.38.png
    pifast 26.38.png
    415.1 KB · Views: 55
not really relevant to this comp, but PD does do better in multi thread benches(wprime) due to it's higher thread count.

FX8350 beats 1100T in wprime 1024: our review here.

Also it clocks higher, so we might see the FX line do better if we do something threaded! :)

I'm still in over my head. :)

Back