• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Marathon: January PiFast

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bmwbaxter

Marathon: January PiFast
The benching team invites you to participate. Come over to the Overclocktagon section and compete.
You can learn some tips and tweaks, plus see how your scores compare.
No pressure, just overclocking, tweaking and fun!

This month the Marathon Benching Competition will be continuing with PiFast. Please refer to the MBC rules here for any clarification on what is and isn't allowed.

What: PiFast
Who: any forum member
Cpu: any CPU, no speed cap
Cooling: any cooling type
When: Ends January 31st 11:59 PST

Full Competition Rules: here

I'm still a little confused after reading the rules... but I might like to enter. What exactly needs to be done? :)

I'm still a little confused after reading the rules... but I might like to enter. What exactly needs to be done? :)

run the pifast benchmark, take a hwbot compliant SS (pifast window, cpuz of cpu and memory tabs) with the current months background.

even if you don't win with the fastest time you still get a point for competing which will add up over time in hopes of winning the marathon benching come overall.

Back