• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season VI November: PCMark 05

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Have tried to get this media player to work it being a pain, tried 3 different machines all with win7x64, reloading OS.

Ha it looks al ot like my ryzen score except that you forgot the details Tír na nÓg. Not sure if it's just the AMD chipset or what but my HDD speed for runnng an NVMe is terrible. Didn't even have to slow it down
EDIT: Just noticed I forgot the .txt results too :facepalm:

Johan45/R7 1700X/H2O/ 25452

25452.JPG

Except for the XP startup less than 220MB/s

Yep, actually the NVME scores lower than the Sata.

Wil give a try again! thanks for the good catch!

mmmm Manny, you wait for updating, hey? You know I ll post tonight! ;)
Bah, I give up for tonight: after several runs, result move from 25k to 29k, without anything moved or vchanged.

Will spend some time when back from Belarus with Win7 or even better WInXP install.

Last edited:
PCM05... why, oh why ...

Anyway, this benchmark is not using more CPU cores and is not scalling above 4, it's also working better on "fast 2D" cards. In general it's all about tweaks ... some will say cheats.
I was able to run SSD faster on AMD chipset in RAID than on Intel. Matter of settings and forcing cache on everything. It's more about matching hardware for every test than new and the fastest hardware. Simply 3770K+, 5 year old graphics and 3x 64GB old SSD can give you 50k+.

Back