• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Meep! Meep!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Do not see any ppd issues on my end. Have completed over 120x wu from project 9632 over past 24 hours, but do not appear to have received any credit. changed my settings to interrupt the string and posted issue at FF https://foldingforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=28546#p283051

Was able to get 2 additional Kepler cards going last night and have updated my sig to reflect the 32x gpu which were folding when I got home this evening. FAHControl and HFM are showing about 4.3 MM ppd.

Looks like the 6pm update included credit for missing wu.
Hourly Production, HayesK
Time ............Points........WUs
02.02, 6pm....6,732,077....192

Had to retire one of my Kepler cards and have updated my sig to reflect the 31x gpu which were folding when I got home this evening. FAHControl and HFM are showing about 4.3 MM ppd.

Looks like it's back on... maybe, should be a fun week regardless watching this battle royale.

Looks like the 6pm update included credit for missing wu.
Hourly Production, HayesK
Time ............Points........WUs
02.02, 6pm....6,732,077....192

Had to retire one of my Kepler cards and have updated my sig to reflect the 31x gpu which were folding when I got home this evening. FAHControl and HFM are showing about 4.3 MM ppd.

Nice try Wile E., but you're gonna have to do better than that...

image_zpslazlyogr.jpeg

BeeP-BeeP! :sn:

Nice try Wile E., but you're gonna have to do better than that...

BeeP-BeeP! :sn:

My pair of GTX980Ti arrived late last week, went through boot camp over the weekend and been deployed into the farm, allowing retirement of the remaining Kepler cards. Have updated my sig to reflect the 16x gpu (6-GTX750Ti, 8-GTX970, 2-GTX980Ti), which were folding when I got home this evening. FAHControl and HFM are currently showing about 5.1 MM ppd, similar to EOC stats over past few days. All Linux powered, Ubuntu 1404, drivers 346.96 and 361.18 (ppd looks to be as good or slightly better than 346.96).
:beer: :cheers: :beer:

Attachments

• EOC stats ppd history - HayesK-T32, 02-08-2016.JPG
    EOC stats ppd history - HayesK-T32, 02-08-2016.JPG
    131.8 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
HOLY COW! I don't know how much longer you guys can go. This is the slugfest of slugfests.

My pair of GTX980Ti arrived late last week, went through boot camp over the weekend and been deployed into the farm, allowing retirement of the remaining Kepler cards. Have updated my sig to reflect the 16x gpu, which were folding when I got home this evening. FAHControl and HFM are currently showing about 5.1 MM ppd, similar to EOC stats over past few days. All Linux powered, Ubuntu 1404, drivers 346.96 and 361.18 (ppd looks to be as good or slightly better than 346.96).
:beer: :cheers: :beer:

I have a question: HayesK, did you have to rewire your house to run all those GPU's? :) I mean if I even put my 2 4P's on the same breaker, it pops.

The 220 circuit to the central heat has been routed to the computer room as two different 20 amp 120v circuits. Prior to that, hair dryer, vacuum cleaner, and microwave popcorn were common breaker trip issue. House is heated by folding. Plenty of idle (old) hardware available, mostly intact and ready to run.

Try connecting the 4p to different circuits. Often times, each wall in a room is on a different breaker. Avoid the circuits likely to experience a heavy intermittent load, such as a hair dryer or vacuum cleaner.

Try connecting the 4p to different circuits. Often times, each wall in a room is on a different breaker. Avoid the circuits likely to experience a heavy intermittent load, such as a hair dryer or vacuum cleaner.

That's what I'm doing now :rofl:

Well, Wile E. Pulled a Michael Jordan or Brett Favre I see. Hope it works out better for ye...

Beep-Beep! ;)

A/C season has arrived a little early in Houston this year. Mid to upper 70's outside past week and forecast to continue for another week or so. Computer room was getting toasty with the 16x Maxwell GPUs running. Finally got around to upgrading the computer room window A/C this past weekend, old 5,000 BTU unit replaced with a 12,500 BTU unit. Nice and cool now, even after re-activating most of the Kepler space heaters as short term response to a recent threat, then back to retirement after another GTX980Ti Classified arrives later this week. Was even able to get cool-bits working on the old Kepler hosts with 3xGPU and boost the fans/clocks a little.

Sig updated to reflect the 33 GPU currently folding (11-GTX650Ti-Boost, 4-GTX660Ti, 2-GTX670, 6-GTX750Ti, 8-GTX970, 2-GTX980Ti Classified), ~6MM ppd in FAHControl.

Last edited:
Get used to the view...

BEep-beEP! :sn:

Looks like the skinny bird is having a bad day.

9pm EOC update......HayesK......Macaholic
Last 24hr Points....5,836,165....5,637,238
24hr Avg Points....5,113,986....5,378,035
Today Points.......5,484,061....4,634,719
Week Points......15,897,592...15,771,020

Back