• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Memory causing fps issues in games?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I didn't know they were asus exclusive.

It's just another piece of the pie...your link. The one I had was field failures only, as they do not build systems and test beforehand. But fuel failures that weren't tested would still show up there too.... so I wonder what the descrepancy....

Asus still isn't garbage...your information adds a bit to the existin, larger dataset. :)

Last edited:
I'm just a little heated with Asus quality control just blowing off some steam.:mad:

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't know they were asus exclusive.

It's just another piece of the pie...your link. The one I had was field failures only, as they do not build systems and test beforehand. But fuel failures that weren't tested would still show up there too.... so I wonder what the descrepancy....

Asus still isn't garbage...your information adds a bit to the existin, larger dataset. :)

Or people don't return there new boards in time and RMA.

I see what you meant now.. its always a circus... lol

Asus still isn't garbage. Stop your tantrum. :clap:

i went through almost the same bullcrap with asus/gskill recently and coincidentally on my last build as well. not exactly the same issues but it was still an asus motherboard and gskill memory both times. first time was solved with a different brand of memory. second time was solved with a bios update. i don't want to say asus is garbage but at this point i'm afraid to buy a motherboard from them that hasn't had at least 4 bios updates for them to get it right. i aged a year stressing out about this nonsense.

Back