• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Memory problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yes it passed I'm doing a second one now and logging the temps.

From your CPUz memory tab shot, you seems to be OK with 6gig of memory now.

You idle temp seem ok, but Idle meen nothing ... Download LinX and run a 10pass using ALL the memory avalaible.

What or where is 10 pass?

How does this look and does that mean I need to do it 10 more times? I got 20. Sorry little confused on using linx. Passed on prime95 for a hour. This is with CPU-Z displaying 3800.

Attachments

• LinX 1-23-2010 2-39-29 PM.png
    LinX 1-23-2010 2-39-29 PM.png
    25.5 KB · Views: 48
  • CT-Log 14-23-11 Jan-23-2010.txt
    12.9 KB · Views: 49
Nice.

What are the load temp ?

You can select RUN:10 and click on ALL to use all the usable memory.

My version doesn't say that...highest was 72 and that was Core 0 the rest hit 68.

These temp are fine.

You cant use more memory du to your 32bit OS.

IF you pass trough a 10-20pass your ~stable.

For complete stability i try to pass at least 100 LinX (MAX memory used) + 12hr prime95 Blend.

Let me know if these settings are right...I'll of course have to change it later for the 64 bit but if they are correct should I keep them this way other than changing it to 64?

Attachments

• options.bmp
    121.8 KB · Views: 47
On the MAIN screen. LinX show you the amount of memory used. Just next to it your have a "ALL" button. Just click to to use all the usable memory.

These settings are correct, just let it to default ..

If you try Prime95, when you Open it he ask you wich test you want to run. Its default on Blend TEST. This is what your want to run for 12hrs.

Back