• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

method to remove placticiser ??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I hope you found and bought the newer Primochill Advanced LRT tubing. I checked from your old link and see it is in stock at Frozencpu.

As for the loop being invaded by plasticize, I would honestly say that you should take it apart, since you're too lazy tell yourself you'll be doing this once (hopefully) and that all your block channels in your loop are plugged with plasticize. Don't just re-tube the loop but seriously clean the day lights out of it. Figure a whole day of work and have something else on the side like music and or TV to keep you occupied before going nuts. Hot water and rinse the hell out of the rads, say idk 10 times each till you think its clear as day. Clean the blocks with ketchup or vinegar mix distilled, that involves the CPU and GPU(s). I know you'll hate doing this as I will have to be doing this in the future for my loop since I sense some blockage but don't see anything in the reservoir. Once you're done, the rig will be much happier as you will be. :salute:

Back