• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

micro atx? need horizontal mobo tray for true copper and i7, possible?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I highly doubt you'll get a TRUE to fit in a MATX case as it doesn't even fit in some mid towers. while that case is physically tall enough for a TRUE it looks to me as other components sit above the motherboard preventing a tall heatsink.

Just curious, why do you need a horizontal mobo tray? Just the weight of the HS?

True fits just fine in an NZXT Rogue, with one caveat: You only get one fan. The space between the TRUE and the PSU is not large enough. This is somewhat mitigated by the fact that the case fan almost perfectly aligns with the one fan, is less than an inch away from it, and feeds fresh outside-the-case air into that fan.

ya i bought the true cooper cuz of some mis-information. It weights 4.12lbs! Its kinda heavy for a vertical mounting mobo. But I think its purrrrty and could be the centerpiece of my pc, so I don't want to replace it. I do have another thread bout mounting it and using high grade fish line to hold it up in my big midtower silverstone tj09. Its just too cool (figurativly & literally) to just replace.

Back