• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mmm... free 2 year maxim!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hmmm decisions decisions.... Do I want this sent to my house so my mom sees it..... hmmmm

Hehe, well what I ended up doing is sending it to my dorm room where I will be living next year so all is good :)

Lol... its a great mag... i read it at a friends house. My mom doesnt care, and its honestly hard to expain why.

blackhabit said:
i want it but my mom would kill me if it was sent to the house. :(

Hehe, yeah all you need is for it to show up with the title in the link. "SEX SCENES" Yeah my mom would love that :p

Just signed up and its a done deal. :D

Picked up a free subscription to Stuff a while ago too. Don't you just love free stuff!?!?

^^^
Same here, a while back picked up a subscription to Stuff, from that site, or was it that other magazine that starts with F, FHM, something like that? But whatever its free so hey, im lovin it.

Not yet, but i'm sure it'll come soon. I set up a new hotmail account just for this free offer on hotmail. Time will tell

Edit: by the way, great post. Anyone know where i can find other magazine subscriptions? Say playboy for about 5 bucks a year :D

Back