• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mod/Smart High Density Kobra Sleeving?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Second to what Convicted1 said, I'm sitting on over 500 ft of varying sizes of the stuff and love it. Wondering along the same lines as you, I was curious and ordered 10 meters of MDPC-X sleeving. When that gets here, I may have a change of heart. Would it make me resleeve me entire system with it? Probably not. I'm currently building an all white build and the white sleeving does a great job of hiding vibrant wires underneath if stretched properly. Either way, it's great stuff and you can't go wrong with the minispools frozenCPU sells. I think I paid $65 for 200 ft of 1/8".

Ive used the Mod Smart sleeving the regular stuff is OK but not great. Just make sure to secure the ends very well and use very sharp scissors to cut it.

I found with a hot knife, you'll need to practice once or twice. Too low of a temp and you'll end up essentially with a regular knife and frayed ends. Too hot and you'll melt the sleeve closed. With some practice though, it is the best way to cut it IMO.

Back