• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ModMyMods Tech Review on H20 Lighting

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

GTXJackBauer

Water Cooling Senior Member, #TEAMH20HNO

Cool review and glad to see them expand. I hope they eventually become a one stop shop like they were in the past.

They are local to me. 10 minute drive. The customer service is outstanding. They will survive, I have no doubt. ;)
BTW, this is not FCPU. Only the good employees that were what made FCPU went to MMM. So they virtually started from scratch.

BTW, this is not FCPU. Only the good employees that were what made FCPU went to MMM. So they virtually started from scratch.

Oh I know. I was just referencing them as a whole since they pretty much sailed that old ship to success before it.....well you know the story.

Regardless, I have a good gut feeling that they'll become bigger than any other etailer than before. The one thing that they have that no one has is CS and QC. All they need to do is broaden their catalog and start their relationships from scratch. Hope more companies give them a chance.

Back