• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MSI 785GM-E65 Stock Volts

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

snakeiz2

Registered
Hi am tring to find out what are my stock volts for ALL my voltagess everything is set on auto except CPU-V, CPU-NB and Dram i looked around in the bios but dont see it? I see them on amd overdrive but amd overdrive is not right and all so i dont trust it. Thanks

630 Athlon II: 1.325 (0.90-1.425)
cpuNB: 1.200 (1.175-1.250)
NB chipset: 1.3v (I think - still looking to confirm but the 790GX is that)
SB: 1.2v
RAM: depends on make & model - see CPU-Z SPD tab, manufacturer's website, package, or RAM stick

Any others you have that I missed? Not all boards have the same voltage options ... :)

Ram, CPU-V and CPU-NB i have, but how about CPU-VVD and NB-VVD what do they run at stock form.

Hi am tring to find out what are my stock volts for ALL my voltagess everything is set on auto except CPU-V, CPU-NB and Dram i looked around in the bios but dont see it? I see them on amd overdrive but amd overdrive is not right and all so i dont trust it. Thanks

AMD OD is generally correct as long as bios settings are put to Auto. Its when you make manual adjustments first in bios and then go to AMD OD that you get skewed readings. At least that's my experience.

Trents i see your running a Propus as well and is OC at 3.5 with 1.4v i guess not all propus are the same, for me to run at 3.5 i need 1.5v did you increase anything else i run mines 24/7 at 3.64 with 1.54v.

Trents i see your running a Propus as well and is OC at 3.5 with 1.4v i guess not all propus are the same, for me to run at 3.5 i need 1.5v did you increase anything else i run mines 24/7 at 3.64 with 1.54v.

Gave the CPU NB a couple of bumps over stock, that's all. I could OC higher probably without too much fuss but I like those round numbers of 250x14 for 3.5. Seemed to be a sweet spot for me. Under full load I never exceed core temps of 38C and CPU socket temps of 50C at 70C ambient. Besides, the actual performance gain begins to hit a wall at some point and you begin to produce a lot more heat and stress on the components with precious little to show for it.

Last edited:
Back