• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MSI Logo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Lemme finish my drink (Angel's Envy bourbon) and hippie lettuce first...then I'll check it out and get back to you. :p

I don't think that's funny, I'm serious, if you look at the logo on the PC case featured on the front page of OverClockers you will see it. Step back 10-15 feet.

msi.jpg

tesla.png

It's almost like one of those 3D image things... if you blur and cross your eyes...........I think I can see what he's talking about now (I am 3 drinks in and...)

I'll whip out the MS Paint and show the people.........

teslamsi.jpg

Excuse the crude drawing... it's just meant to show where eyes, stash, and where the sweet sweet locks are in the emblem (compare the images now that you know where the parts are). Is that accurate, Whitehawk?

So, now that we cheated on the Rorschach test... can anyone else see it?

EDIT: I wonder if placing the images in the first post when the thread was started would have helped........ :escape:

Last edited:
I started to read this thread and I was wondering how MSI letters are similar to Tesla's face. Then was that comment about smoking weird stuff that for a second was an answer ... and after some posts I saw the dragon logo. MSI logo is actually only MSI and they recently changed the font a bit. Only their gaming products have the dragon thingy, but I still can't see there Tesla's mustache.

Back