• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MSI Z87 mpower max

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

brossmann94

Hey all, this is my first thread here on this forum.

I just wanted to know if i can get som new heatsink for my motherboard, as the titel says, its a MSI Z87 mpower max??

Welcome! :)

Why would you need a new heatsink for that board? It works fine, even overclocked heavily...

Well i know it sounds weird, but i like modding, and honestly I think the heatsinks could look a little better ;) it's not for performance, but more for looks :)

And thanks :D

You may be waiting for a while. I don't recall seeing, recently (think the past 5 years) different heatsinks for the power delivery area of motherboards. Back in the day, you could find ones for the northbridge, but that is in the CPU now. About the only I have seen are waterblocks for those type of heatsinks...

Good luck in your search though! Hang around!

I have been thinking about water cooling though, you could make that look amazing if you do it right, but I have never done water cooling before, so I'm afraid that I might break somthing??

Back