• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

multi monitor stands, what did you choose ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I have one at the moment with adjustable arms, much rather have one like you link to in the first post, but that i am able to mount on the wall.

Very impressive!! My own stand came yesterday. I only have two monitors right now, but I ordered a third one. No eyefinity though, they are different sizes.

I have had this for awhile now. Played around quite a bit and the stand is top notch quality wise. You can manipulate your screens however you want to.

After much playing around I wanted to try portrait mode. It's great.

But......you need to have screens that are very thin bezel to really be happy. The fact you have 20+ inches of bezel running right down the middle of your screens in 2 places takes up some prime real estate. If you have dialog on screen like choices to be made etc in the Walking dead games it makes them hard to read if your bezel is to big. In landscape no real issues but if Im going to go portrait any time soon I getting different screens. The good news is for my first go round with multi screen setup I chose 23 inch and less expensive models for monitors. I knew I would end up wanting something different no matter what happened. LOL

I have had this for awhile now. Played around quite a bit and the stand is top notch quality wise. You can manipulate your screens however you want to.

After much playing around I wanted to try portrait mode. It's great.

But......you need to have screens that are very thin bezel to really be happy. The fact you have 20+ inches of bezel running right down the middle of your screens in 2 places takes up some prime real estate. If you have dialog on screen like choices to be made etc in the Walking dead games it makes them hard to read if your bezel is to big. In landscape no real issues but if Im going to go portrait any time soon I getting different screens. The good news is for my first go round with multi screen setup I chose 23 inch and less expensive models for monitors. I knew I would end up wanting something different no matter what happened. LOL

Thanks for the update on the stand, glad you're liking it :thup:

Dell U2414H, smallest bezels made yet.

Back