• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

my 3rd Tbred 1800+ cpu...Is it love? ;-)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Michal[mt]

Just yesterday I bought my last Tbred 1800+ ...to tell the truth it was my intention to take a 1700+ but I did not found it so I picked the first one.
It was nice to searching the right chip in all those plastic stuff...I had to take the right choice between a JIUHB 0307 (DLT3C green package) and a JIUHB 0311 (same DLT3C but brown package)
Somewhat told me to pick the last one...the brown JIUHB 0311.
And now let the adventure start.
When I came back home the first thing I did was to immediatly clean my waterblock and to put some Artic Alumina thermal grease on my newest chip.
After a 5 minutes reassembly all hardware components were ready to start.
I could not believe to what I was watching on my monitor...the brown chip booted properly @ 179x13.5 with only 1.65 volts! ...in that moment I could not stop me from saying "Holy Batman sh#\!"
After that I tryed 179x14(2505 mhz) and it worked with some more vcore: 1.775 was good enough.
Now I am running ir rock solid @ 2505 mhz and there is no software that wants to don t go...I just played UT2003 for around 1 hour and a half, Dungeon Siege for two hours and looped infinetely 3dMark2001 for 2 h. and a half.
I wanted to take a picture or two of this nice chip but I could not cause I borrowed my digital camera to a friend of mine.
However for those how are interested in some sandra and cpu-z pics I have uploaded something on my web space.
Here the pics are:
http://members.xoom.it/mygame/mynewcpu.jpg
http://members.xoom.it/mygame/1800+_B0_0311_san01.jpg
http://members.xoom.it/mygame/1800+_B0_0311_san02.jpg
Unfortunately the memories I got can t go higher than 179 mhz so I could not take the max from my new Intel Kick-*** cpu.
I noticed that the cpu I got before...the JiUCB 0250 could be setted to run at voltage range from 1.60v till to 2.00v
Now with my latest one I can only push it from 1.50 to 1.90 volts.
Surelly the latest B0 stepping cpu's require less voltage in manner to work properly.
For those how are interested in my experience based on overclocking a Tbred 1800+ AIUGA 0248 and a JIUCB 0250 here the link is:
http://forum.oc-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=191746
My latest words are: I am too happy! :D

Last edited:
Thanks Tediber ;)

Addendum: now there would be no problems for those who have tryed opening the pictures I have linked before.
Don t know what happened this evening when I have uploaded them on my web space...however now all the three links work...give it a try ;)

There is a 2nd vout circuit on the A7V333 and A7V8X series that brings a ~0.20v increase.
For instance if you set the vcore to 1.80v you will obtein 2.00v

Michal[mt] said:
Thanks Tediber ;)

Addendum: now there would be no problems for those who have tryed opening the pictures I have linked before.
Don t know what happened this evening when I have uploaded them on my web space...however now all the three links work...give it a try ;)

It's xoom's anti-leech feature... remove the image filename part of the link, go to the page, and reinsert the filename.

Holy crap! I wish I had that chip :D. I wanna know what you can do with that thing with some pc3200 or pc3500 and a lot of voltage. Maybe 3Ghz?! Very nice OC...If you get better ram and such and push it further...keep us posted.

i just sold off my spare XP1700+ DLT3C ...... i'm now tempted to get an XP1800+ instead ..... we got JIUHB0309TPMW's available here ...... am gonna check the XP1600+ first and see waht it really is ..... coz a few months back XP1600's were practically gone from the major stores then all of a sudden a week or two ago i saw them again in their pricelist ..... hmmmmm could it be the missing link ??? hehehhee an XP1600+ T-bred ??? wooohoooo long live the XP1600+'sss but then again they could just be paly's hehehehe i'm gonna go to the store now and check em out

Thank you all ;)
Well...surelly using better memories I could obtein the max from my system but now I don t want to waste my money in this manner.
Surelly I will take some good mem, maybe the corsair, but only when they will drop down.

Back