• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My 8.5lb BomberMan LAN rig is done!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Wow!! I love the cut out on your case. Funny when I saw that you want to take it to Bomberman Lan parties. I teach grade 6/7 and I have Bomberman on a small lan in my class. The kids play against each other. I am in the process of putting in a new computer lab (well new to us) of 32 Compaq PIII -450's with a server. You might know; can you run more than 10 players in Bomberman?
Thanks for sharing the great ideas. That's exactly why I started coming to this site.

flowrider said:
Wow!! I love the cut out on your case. Funny when I saw that you want to take it to Bomberman Lan parties. I teach grade 6/7 and I have Bomberman on a small lan in my class. The kids play against each other. I am in the process of putting in a new computer lab (well new to us) of 32 Compaq PIII -450's with a server. You might know; can you run more than 10 players in Bomberman?
Thanks for sharing the great ideas. That's exactly why I started coming to this site.

I only briefly had the PC version and the newest title I've had was Bomberman 64.

Sorry, I'm clueless.

Bomberman 64? there's a new version for PC? Who makes it? Interplay still? I tell you if I came into class with that case the kids would freak.

flowrider said:
Bomberman 64? there's a new version for PC? Who makes it? Interplay still? I tell you if I came into class with that case the kids would freak.

Bomberman 64 is for the N64, :)

Wow that rig is simply amazing you must of put in some blood sweat and tears into that. Have a pat on the back from me!:)

Back