• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My brother thinks im weird!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
DeepScience said:
have you tried the task scheduler?

Yes and i even tried running just the console at startup but the thing just keeps appearing on the screen. Anyway, my brother's not dumb lol he's gonna know something's not right if it appears im not running F@H anymore, lol he's gonna get suspicious. :D

SnowBird said:

Yes and i even tried running just the console at startup but the thing just keeps appearing on the screen. Anyway, my brother's not dumb lol he's gonna know something's not right if it appears im not running F@H anymore, lol he's gonna get suspicious. :D

No, not the console at startup! Run the Main GUI version from the task scheduler and not on startup. Set it to start after being idle for, say, 6 minutes.

Here's the GUI version that will not show up in the task bar (um... what version of windows are you running?)
http://folding.stanford.edu/release/[email protected]

To get around the suspicions you could only try leaving it off completely for two days until he stops looking for it?

Hope that helps.

Back