• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My condensation fix

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Dissolved said:

very cool... id like to get 1.9ghz from my 1900+ maybe more if i can do a vcore mod.. and unlock my chip..
do u have aim tiger? id like some advice on what i should do, if i could talk to you one on one, its at least faster then the forums.
im looking for a really good well thought out water cooling system, and i could spend up to 200 bucks (i have the main water stuff allready)..
My e-mail address is in my profile. I am willing to help in any way I can. Before modding the vcore it is probably better to go the whole hog with cooling. Vcore mods can be quite tricky unless u are a pro with the soldering iron. I have all the parts to mod mine but not confident about it and have not done it.

Tiger said:

My e-mail address is in my profile. I am willing to help in any way I can. Before modding the vcore it is probably better to go the whole hog with cooling. Vcore mods can be quite tricky unless u are a pro with the soldering iron. I have all the parts to mod mine but not confident about it and have not done it.

same here, my hands shake to much.. esp when im taking apart my pc, i get happy (cuz i love doing it) but i get nervous cuz everytime ive done a major fix to my pc, it has takken me 1-5 times to re-do it cuz i was having post probs.. (knock on wood) :)

*L* i must have the shakiest hands in all the land and i didn't have a problem doing the volt mod on my shuttle. followed docs instructions and worked on the first try. it was a little nerve wracking but it wasn't hard. right now i'm using aircooling and runing 42 under load 36 idle at 1.95v. i can push it to 2.2 and still have acceptable temps but doesn't help my o/c much. looking to water cool/pelt. think i'm gonna start with a dangerden maze 2 and an enhiem and figure the rest out. i'll add a pelt later.

Back