• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My Dream Machine Finally Finished *PIX*

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
3.6 @ stock! I will trade you my M0 + $35 fro your trouble removind yours for that chip since you don't want to run it that high. Mine does 3.36Ghz stable at 1.504V under load.

afireinside: nah, i dont want hot air inside my case, and i dont want a lot of dust, it could give me better temps.... but im not sure.

InvisGreenMan: awww man.... i really dont wanna disassemble everything again..... sorry....

Dang, Invis seems like he really wants that thing! And hey, think of it this way, that's $50.00 more to your next upgrade. :D

thats a damn good set up man. i dig the clean look so much, then add water cooling and its a winner. gotta work on them temps. but like they said those on board diodes dont do the job when it comes to reading the temps correctly.

dang~~~ nice case and setup!
how much did it cost you total for the watercooling parts?

liquid: what you may consider for better temps, is to put the rad in the lower front half of the case. where it is now, its sucking up hot air from the case. if its in the lower front half of the case, and you have two 80mm intakes there, you can get a rad that supports 2 80mm fans, and hook it up there. this way, you have cool air from the front cooling the water. you can keep the 120mm hole up top and put a 120mm blowhole fan there. the two back fans shouldnt really be intake fans, since your power supply is right above it chugging out hot air, if the two rear fans are intake, its just gona such that hot air right back in.

yes, placing the rad in the lower front will decrease my temps, BUT i have already thought of that. too many flaws on doing that, my case wont allow me to fit the radiator there unless i cut the 3.5" drive bays (these support the whole case) and i cant put 80mm holes in front cuz well, look at my case i COULD cut the drive bays and cut 2 holes in the front, but no, itll look way to ugly. the fan configuration i have now is perfect for my setup. 2 80mm fans blowing cool air in and a 120mm exhaust on the rad works perfectly. this is the only option i have to make my case look nice, and it works fine. my temps really arent that bad, its better than stock cooling at least. but thanks for the input tho!

Back