• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My first post. what do you think of my case?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
lookin good man, i'm planning on coloring mine too exactly like yours. However, mine will be in midnight blue though. How exactly did you color yours? Spray can? What were the steps that you used?

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i cant belive this! WICKED COOL DONT MAKE SENSE!! lol i give up!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

THX TO ALL THE WICKED COOL PEOPLE THAT SUPPORT WICKED COOLNESs!!!.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Royal said:
lookin good man, i'm planning on coloring mine too exactly like yours. However, mine will be in midnight blue though. How exactly did you color yours? Spray can? What were the steps that you used?

i took it to a place to get it anodized. it's like a chemical process that bonds the aluminum and makes it stronger. during the process, they can add a dye to make it colorful. but yeah.. dangerous stuff if you don't know what you're doing. lots of acid and stuff.

*sniff sniff* A single tear......
I thought you painted those insides blue all by yourself *sniff* . . BUT IT WAS ALL DONE PROFESSIONALLY!! Whhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:(
it's still bad *** but I thought You did it yourself.

"Dirty Pool Mister . . Dirty Pool" - Hank Hill

Wicked Cool Club!!

Well how about it!! y dont ya make a forum for the Wicked Cool ppl!!! AND NO I WILL NEVER ENTER THERE!!! COS ITS TECHINICLY WRONG TO SAY WICKED COOL!

Well how about it!! y dont ya make a forum for the Wicked Cool ppl!!! AND NO I WILL NEVER ENTER THERE!!! COS ITS TECHINICLY WRONG TO SAY WICKED COOL!

hmmmmm.........

IT IS NOT TECHINICLY WRONG TO SAY WICKED COOL!!!!
tell me where it says "it is wrong to say wicked cool".
All these people think wicked cool is ok. Majority rules bio.

p.s-i thought u painted that yourself too.

I agree with Metallica once again, where is it writtin in stone that one cant say "wicked cool". Secondly, I won't steal your phrase Metallica. and Thridly. . Biohazard?? Your avatar says LIFE INSIDE and it's on an INTEL logo....So your saying you wouldn't enter our "wicked cool" forum makes me happy . . AMD FOR LIFE (but if Metallica uses Intel them my whole Theory behind it is boned. . DAMN! Stuck in CPU limbo yet again)

I agree with Metallica once again, where is it writtin in stone that one cant say "wicked cool". Secondly, I won't steal your phrase Metallica. and Thridly. . Biohazard?? Your avatar says LIFE INSIDE and it's on an INTEL logo....So your saying you wouldn't enter our "wicked cool" forum makes me happy . . AMD FOR LIFE (but if Metallica uses Intel them my whole Theory behind it is boned. . DAMN! Stuck in CPU limbo yet again)

thank you for all your support

I heard that phrase from my english teacher freshman year and ive used it from that day on so.....
You were wise in giving up my friend i have awhole crew of wicked cool people behind me mwahahahahahahahahhahaha

Poor guy that started this thread probably feels pretty sad since it's went from his CaseMod to us arguing about 'proper english'.
oh. . and welcome to the forums. . . . again

well since he didnt do it himself i dont think it is cool any more i only think custom cases are cool where you do it all your self and i know for sure the metallica supports amd fully!!!!

I'm with you WildBilly2k, It's not near as cool as it was earlier. I'm seriously going to look into this 'anodizing' my own case, but I think I'll do it myself
I did my mod myself, and I know you did yours correct? Didn't i see you in the Forums with the big RED window? I remarked how it was on fire but then found myself full of $|-|it later on lol!
and to all you AMD loyalists, I LOVE YOU GUYS! :D

hehe.. no i didn't anodize it myself. too dangerous. too much acid and chemicals and LOTS of electricity involved. Those you who want to do it yourself, PLEASE PLEASE be careful. it's not an easy process.

as for AMD, yeah i've been with them for 2 years now and.. no more! i finally got fed up with all the noise, the heat, the temps in my room, blah!! I sold my XP2000+ to a friend, and now my P4 is stable and fast and COOL and QUIET!!! i don't even have to worry about it anymore. i love it.

knif_00 said:
I'm with you WildBilly2k, It's not near as cool as it was earlier. I'm seriously going to look into this 'anodizing' my own case, but I think I'll do it myself
I did my mod myself, and I know you did yours correct? Didn't i see you in the Forums with the big RED window? I remarked how it was on fire but then found myself full of $|-|it later on lol!
and to all you AMD loyalists, I LOVE YOU GUYS! :D

yes i do have the case that is on fire and i did the whole window myself and everything

Back