• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My first post. what do you think of my case?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
first off, i'd like to welcome you to the FORUMS!!!

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS
WELCOME TO THE FORUMS

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS
HEY HEY HEY HEY

man, your case looks really awesome. kinda looks like the inside
was anodized or sumthin. well great case and i hope you enjoy
you stay at o/c :p

guys, who gives a #$^#$ about wicked cool
if ya aint got nuttin to say about his sweet case, then DON'T SAY IT

metallica0421 said:
thank you for all your support

I heard that phrase from my english teacher freshman year and ive used it from that day on so.....
You were wise in giving up my friend i have awhole crew of wicked cool people behind me mwahahahahahahahahhahaha

I've heard alot of british people say wicked cool...
But they also say wonky, blimey, and brilliant. :rolleyes:

Captain Slug said:

I've heard alot of british people say wicked cool...
But they also say wonky, blimey, and brilliant. :rolleyes:

meatllica is mexiacan and i am british and i do not say limey wonky or any stupid crap like that:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Awesome mod.

I too have a similar 'brushed' look on my case externals. I was wondering what would be a way to color it without ruining the brushed look. Did you by anychance test or see what a 'brushed' aluminum peice looks like colored?

Dont you wish HDs were smaller or at least prettier? The cage to me is the only unattractive thing in your case. Damn HDs... cant live with them cant live without (well you sort of kinda could...)

knif_00 said:
How would he know if you can paint it . . HE DIDNT DO IT HIMSELF!
He could have witnessed the process on one of his own peices or a peices in the shop. I am not asking how he did it or who he took it too I am asking his opinion.

yes it DOES preserve the brushed look. Again, it's not PAINT.. it's anodizing. basically, just imagine your silver case in a diffrent color. that's it. same texture, same look, different color.

As for doing the mod myself.. again.. i must stress that ANODIZING is NOT a simple do it yourself project. It involves DANGEROUS chemicals ad acids and LOTS of electricity. I'd be crazy to anodize it myself without all the necessary safety equipment. It's better to let the pros do it. And what's so bad about letting the pro's do it? I'm sure show cars aren't worked on my the owners themselves. I'm sure remodeling a home isn't done by the owners themselves. There's lots of things i'd trust a professional to do a better job of.

yeah me too it would be interesting i even know how it is done they have these big bukets one is acid it strips the parts for like 5 minutes then what they do is connect wires between the parts after it is nickle plated and then this makes a balance of electricity after this they dump it in some chemical run electricity through it and it looks really pretty

Okay, I'm crazy but not that crazy. Maybe I'll just leave my case alone or bust out some wicked spray paint.
:D

damn good job... you beat me to the post, i havent gottin my parts back from the shop yet to reassemble mine.. i went with med blue and gold....

Cheer:beer:
Charlie

knife i appreciate you liking my "wicked" but i think your wanting to steal my phrase bro!!!

and spray paint looks horrible...ive tried it before i know it was stupid but that was when i was new at computers

Back