• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My first water cooling build... enjoy! Fun first time experience.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

fuguartist

IMG-0195.jpg

3900X 4.2OC 1.225V 38-41 idle Aida64 max temps: CPU 65 GPU 55 GPU hotspot 72
2 x 360 rad
Aorus Master x570 monoblock
Powercolor 5700XT Liquid Devil

I had concerns about air flow but temps on the Memmory, VRM, and motherboard all look good. I do have two 200mm fans in the front drawing air in. I don't know how much I have them running static at 800rpm. If items stay good I will just keep this configuration. I may make some changes when I do maintenance in 6 months.

It may be possible. The top is actually modified to fit 360. I had to put two holes to fit the fans. The Rad would not fit as a push configuration only pull. But the top does accommodate three 120 fans. But I had to push the rad to the rear to clear the front panel I/O. I can place the 360 rad on the front without modification. I just was not sure about how much air can be pulled in because of the case front only open on the sides limiting the air intake. On the side, the opening is full 360mm size. The case is Thermaltake 300GT.

Back