• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My Watercooled PC-70

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Fallguy, where did you get the rubber "Pads" that you used to mount your pump on?

I need to do away with a little bit more of the vibration from my Eheim 1250.

Thanks...:p

Man - that is incredible!

I am planning on buying a Lian Li PC 70 sometime too - I doubt my rig will look as clean as yours does though... ;)

I especially like that reservoir - beatiful piece of mounting work.

And those Evercool Aluminum fans simply rock! :drool:

fallguy, your pics here come at the perfect time for me. see, i'm looking to build a wc rig next and people say that you can fit it in a pc60 or a chieftech dragon... but i knew the PC70 was gonna offer me more room, and you have demonstrated that to me so very well. the color scheme is brilliant and it is one of the cleanest rigs i have ever seen (air cooled included). great work,

one question... can you give me weight estimate (in pounds please) on the complete system because i have a glass desk similar to yours, and i'd like to put it on the desk for ease of access, but dont want to stress the desk too much. thanks.

mod on

We dont have a scale in our house.. but if I was guessing, 30-35 pounds or so. Keep in mind I have two HD's, two ROM's. The heatercore is pretty heavy, and the res when full of water is heavy. And I have 4 water blocks..

I actually am wanting to sell this case, I was the Lian Li PC-73SL, http://www.twistedmods.com/modules.php?name=Sections&op=viewarticle&artid=256

I cant find it anywhere, heard its not out for almost another months from the reviewer :( Im gonna sell mine with the case, bay-bus, and all led fans, when the 73SL comes out.

Dealing outside the classifieds is not allowed. Don't try to do this again.

-eobard

oops. one of those mistakes i make when i dont think... sorry for the rule breach.

Last edited:
Back