• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NEC 3540A (BLACK) OEM DVD+-RW - 40.99$ Shipped @ newegg

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Encore2097

NEC Black 16X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW 8X DVD+R DL 16X DVD-R 6X DVD-RW 16X DVD-ROM 48X CD-R 32X CD-RW 48X CD-ROM 2M Cache IDE DVD Burner - OEM
Model #: ND-3540A Black

$40.99 w/ Free Fed-Ex Saver Shipping

One Day Sale, Ends 8/24/05 @ 5:30 P.M. PST

If it's like all the other Newegg "one day sales" then this will be the new price of the 3540A. Typically Newegg uses the sales as a tactic before they quietly lower the price of an item to the "sale price" anyhow.

In any case, it is good news, thanks!

Odie :)

well i bought mine like a month ago for 52. doesnt really matter to me cuz i had to unload 30ish gb's to dvd's. if only they had price garuntees ^_^ and especially price matches :D

These NEC drives (I have the 3520a) are really awesome for the price. My main BenQ 1620 is a better overall drive (compatible with more media), but that's not to say the NEC is a slouch, and especially not for that price.

When are the %^^&# dual layer discs coming down in price???

well to who ever said when are DL dvds coming down in price office depot has a 25 cake for $75 this week i believe. so 3 bucks a disc opposed to the regular price of 6-8 per a disc :cool: except..... they are memorex's

Memorex makes some of the worst recordable media.

I have a NEC 3520a drive that I bought several months ago. I've been quite happy with it. Very few coasters. Works flawlessly in linux (probably Windows too, not sure though). I would definitely recommend it though, and the 3540 is basically the same thing but a bit faster.

Back