• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need 400-500 watt power! maybe new case!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

andyisc00l

Whats a good cheap, realiable 400-500 watt power supply...and a good LARGE case...I wanna keep it drafty...

well, gonna be coolin athlon barton@ 1.9-2.0
2 cdroms, flopppy, hd, ti4600, turtle beach, 2 network cards, ram, the usuall...

the 3v is "warning" and so is -5

Well, you know..., if you want quality, reliability, you have to spend a little more.

Well the Fortron Bluestorm 500watt is only 30 bucks more...anyone know agood large case? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811133154

on this case...or any case like this...when you have in the back of the case...logically speaking you think you'd want a flow from front of case and out of bbackk...but wouldn't it be better having another fan blowing directly on your heatsink/fan?>?

found that the other day...but I was curiuos if anyone had anythign else in mind

and a good place to find a case...besides newegg

Last edited:
andyisc00l said:
Well the Fortron Bluestorm 500watt is only 30 bucks more...anyone know agood large case? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811133154

on this case...or any case like this...when you have in the back of the case...logically speaking you think you'd want a flow from front of case and out of bbackk...but wouldn't it be better having another fan blowing directly on your heatsink/fan?>?

found that the other day...but I was curiuos if anyone had anythign else in mind

and a good place to find a case...besides newegg
I doubt you will need a Bluestorm to power your rig, go with a Fortron AX450-PN instead. And as for a huge but cheap case, the Aerocool Masstige would be perfect.

how high do u think i could oc a barton 3200 with a sp97, best thermal, and a 105 CFM fan....???

Back